inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Ratenzahlung verfügbar zwischen 99€ und 5000€ Warenwert
- Artikel-Nr.: X-Power-RJ28-30A
[X-Power-RJ28-30A] Sensored/Sensorless Racing 30A ESC (1pc)
ESC size : W18 x L42.7 x H7.7mm
ESC weight : 5.1g (without cable)
Setting of ESC
1.Plug the ESC into a charged battery and place your vehicle on a stand with the wheels off the ground
2. Switch on your ratio control transmitter & select a new profile/program for your RC Car.
3. Press the ESC’s power button for 3 seconds to switch on the ESC. The Green LED will then blink “continuously".
4. Press the power button once when the transmitter’s throttle is at its “neutral" position. The Red LED will blink “once" which means neutral position of ESC was set.
5. Press the power button once when the transmitter’s throttle is at its "full speed" position. The Red LED will blink “twice” which means full speed position of ESC was set.
6. Press the power button once when the transmitter’s throttle is at its "full break" position. The Red LED will blink “three times” which means full break position of ESC was set.
7. Now the setting of ESC was completed. There could have 2 possible LED light signals:
(i) Red and Green LCD “blink" together continuously which means transmitter’s throttle is not in its neutral position. Adjust your transmitter’s throttle trim to make sure it is at pre-set neutral position of step 4, otherwise repeat step 1 to 6 to set ESC positions again.
(ii) Red and Green LCD "light up” together which means all ESC positions were set and both transmitter’s throttle & ESC are at their neutral position.
8. The Green LCD will blink when accelerating and will light up once the throttle is at “full speed”.
9. The Red LCD will blink when breaking and will light up once the throttle is at “full break”.
10. Press the power button for 3 seconds to switch off the ESC.
Voltage Input :7.4/2 Lipo
Weight w/o wires(g):20